[Ed. note: This article is sponsored content. GoldSilverWorlds staff is very selective in accepting sponsored content. Because of the value we see in the promoted company, we decided to select this submission for publication. Readers are advised to do their own due dilligence before engaging in any transaction.]
By Daniel Ameduri from FutureMoneyTrends:
This may be the biggest opportunity I will ever present to you!
Record Zinc Shortages… U.S. Mint Suspends Silver Sales… Largest Copper Producers Expect 2015 Global Deficits… Goldman Sachs Warns Peak Gold in 2015…
These are all recent headlines that are setting up smart investors for lottery ticket-type gains. In fact, this reminds me of Rick Rule’s now infamous mineral fund back in the early 2000s, that started with $15 million and closed out with over $500 million.
Right now, natural resource stocks are selling for multi-decade low valuations. I am talking about ALL-TIME-LOWS for the junior mining exchange: the TSX-Venture.
We’re seeing historical lows for minerals across the board, where we are at a breaking point, with producers unable to earn a profit. This has created a tremendous opportunity for us. We can buy low and partner with the right people at a fraction of the cost many others before us had to pay.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is Recommending Shares of Callinex Mines (TSXV: CNX & US: CLLXF), a 30-Cent-a-Share Company that is Led by a Mining Hall of Fame Legend!
- CNX has a market cap of $10 million, and any kind of major high-grade discovery (zinc, copper, gold, or silver) could cause CNX’s share price to rise dramatically.
- With individual claim blocks that were previously owned and operated by Barrick Gold, Newmont, HudBay, and Cameco, CNX could be setting up investors for big profits in the very near future.
- CNX’s exploration is in Manitoba, Canada, where ore grades are some of the highest in the world! Literally, the Company’s flagship projects are in a district that has yielded more than 145 million tonnes of production.
I nearly fell out of my chair when I learned that Mike Muzylowksi was part of the CNX Team. In fact, he was literally inducted into the Canadian Mining Hall of Fame in 2011!
Less than 5% of geologists ever make a discovery, according to Casey Research, and even then, only 1 in 3,000 of those mineral deposits ever make it into production. Mike Muzylowski, Chairman of CNX, has been instrumental in the discovery and development of 16 mineral deposits!
Of Mike’s 16 discoveries, ALL 16 became producing mines: 13 in Manitoba, Canada; 2 in Nevada; and 1 in the Northwest Territories of Canada. Clearly, this is a gifted individual.
Clearly, he knows the geology of CNX’s flagship projects. He was raised there, attended the University of Manitoba, and made 13 large mineral discoveries that all went on to become producing mines. Several of his Manitoba drill targets even became HudBay producers. HudBay is where Mike received his first job, but it also has some very close history with CNX.
CNX’s Pine Bay project is adjacent to HudBay’s 777 Mine, which is currently a major producer of copper, zinc, gold, and silver. These very claims were actually discovered by Callinan Mines, the previous company CNX was part of prior to the spin-off of Callinex, the company that took the surrounding exploration portfolio.
World’s Greatest Resource Investor Issues a Strong Buy for Callinex Mines
As both a large investor and Chairman of CNX’s advisory board, Carlo Civelli, one of the world’s greatest resource investors, has participated in the financing of 24 companies that have gone from single-digit multimillion-dollar companies to billion-dollar market cap businesses that are still listed and trading today.
Mr. Civelli has put both his money and time to helping further advance CNX. This man has single-handedly helped more individuals become millionaires by buying shares into his early-stage companies than any other resource investor alive!
The Thrill of Discovery!
Gold NuggetWith the objective to confirm and expand their high-grade mineralization for their copper-zinc projects, they will also be testing targets with the potential for NEW discoveries. All of these drilling targets are in the Manitoba region and are in close proximity to HudBay’s mining operations.
One of CNX’s projects being drilled later this summer is the advanced-stage Pine Bay project, located just 10 miles to the east of HudBay’s 777 Mine, which hosts four high-grade copper-zinc deposits. This project literally surrounds HudBay’s claims.
Management believes this is the project that could potentially explode shareholder value, with just a modest increase in the size of deposits leading to significant implications, potentially leading to several new discoveries. Manitoba, Canada is where management feels they will be able to deliver shareholder value, and I agree. With 50 years of experience, this is where they should be focusing.
CNX also has a dark horse project that isn’t getting any analyst attention at all. In fact, we are calling it a potential lottery ticket for investors. It’s the Island Lake gold project in east-central Manitoba, with historical drill holes on the property showing assayed results for gold, silver, copper, lead and zinc. Nearby is a formerly producing gold mine, located directly on the Island Lake shear zone, with runs through the property. Exploration on this property has been limited, giving management the opportunity to lay the groundwork for some shock and awe in the coming years.
Unlocking Shareholder Value
With only 34.5 million shares outstanding and a market capitalization of $10 million, CNX is the stock to research right now. The bear market in resource stocks was brutal, setting up a new bull market that will be just as spectacular to early investors, in my opinion.
In mining, the people who are running the companies are more important than anything else, and in CNX’s case, we have the projects, the capital, and the best possible management team. With successful investors like Carlo Civelli and a mining legend like Mike Muzylowski, this is the exact type of opportunity we want to be looking at right now.
- At 30 cents a share, I consider CNX an early-stage opportunity. I strongly suggest you research this stock today and call your adviser to see if Callinex Mines fits into your overall portfolio strategy.
- The last time our research team was this confident was in 2009 when we recommended a small silver company at $2 per share. We ultimately locked in gains at $26!
- Just last month, we recommended shares of a small company like Callinex… within a few weeks, they announced a new acquisition and shares rose 50% in a matter of days!
Now this is important: if you are a person who cannot handle the huge ups and downs of a small company, then Callinex Mines may not be right for you. I suggest you contact an advisor, since this is a speculative play in the junior resource market. However, if this idea makes sense for you, then I suggest you research this stock for yourself, and consider buying shares as soon as you can.
10 Key Reasons Why I Am Recommending Shares of CNX
- Mike Muzylowski has been involved in 16 discoveries that went on to be producing mines and 50 years of experience in the region.
- CNX projects are near HudBay and they are starving for more resources in the area. This puts CNX and its projects at the top of their buyout list.
- Pine Bay is an advanced project and further exploration and results will happen this year!
- Legendary Investor Carlo Civelli, who has been an early investor in 12 companies that went on to become billion dollar market caps, is both an investor and the Chairman of their advisory board.
- Shares are just 30 cents!
- A new CEO has just taken over. Max Porterfield has a reputation in Vancouver for getting things done!
- I think their Island Lake gold project is a potential lottery ticket!
- Resource stocks are the only bargain in the markets today.
- The world needs copper and zinc, and specifically from safe mining jurisdictions like Canada. Do you really trust supplies from Russia, Ukraine, and Africa?
- With global currency devaluation, I want to own hard assets like CNX who have real copper-zinc deposits to back up every single share!
Share Disclosure: I own 100,000 Shares of CNX, and within 72 hours after this publication will buy more. My holdings are long-term and I will NOT sell my shares for the next 6 months.
Note: You can buy Callinex on both the Canadian exchange (CNX) or the U.S. (CLLXF). The price difference is due to the currency, and in my opinion, it makes no difference what exchange you buy it on. If you are new to investing, please don’t buy this stock based solely off this report – call a professional advisor, reach out to the company directly, and spend a few days researching the stock.
Max Porterfield is the CEO of Callinex, and he has worked directly with guys like Frank Holmes of U.S. Global Investors, Steve Swatton, formerly with BHP Billiton, and Carlo Civelli. Mr. Porterfield and his team will be happy to talk to you and answer all your questions about the company; just call them at 604.605.0885